There are so many different resources available, online, in print and other media, that it’s hard to know what’s the best
way to organize them all. This page is still very much “under construction,” so check back often to see what new things we’ve added!
We are always finding new resources —and we are always open to other people telling us about resources they have found! So please feel free to contact us
if you know of a helpful resource that we should add to our growing list. You can do so by using our contact form or any of the email addresses listed on our contact page.
- CAG’s Gifted Education Communicator magazine
- CAG’s other publications include many that teachers, parents, and
school leaders will find of interest.
- CAG has also published a number of Position Papers.
- NAGC is the National Association for Gifted Children; their publications include:
- Gifted Child Quarterly, their scholarly journal that “covers innovative
and creative insights about giftedness and talent development in schools, homes, and the wider society.”
- Parenting for High Potential, their award-winning magazine for “parents
who want to make a difference in their children's lives, who want to develop their children's gifts and talents, and who want to
help them develop their potential to the fullest.”
- Teaching for High Potential, “designed with educators in mind.
Each issue is filled with practical guidance and classroom-based materials for educators striving to understand and
challenge their high potential learners.”
- Some of the great books about giftedness and gifted children include:
- More coming soon!